I’ve been saying this now for a while that the Islanders and Rangers games at Nassau need to have away sections that will separate Rangers fans from Isles fans, exactly like they do at European soccer games. Every game between these two clubs at Nassau, their is always fights in the stands, and their is always only two or maybe three security guards in the area who are unable to control the situation. Just watch the video above from last night to see exactly what I mean.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Richard Bachman might be let go by Stars - Richard Bachman (G) Dallas Stars
- Sakic has created intrigue going into draft - Patrick Roy (G) Colorado Avalanche
- Bruins have been very stingy since Round 1 - Claude Julien (C) Boston Bruins
- GMs approve Competition Committee changes - Gary Bettman (C) College Player
- Niederreiter won't attend prospect camp - Nino Niederreiter (W) New York Islanders
- Janus is expected to stay in KHL next season - Jaroslav Janus (G) Tampa Bay Lightning
- Brian Lee may not be ready for training camp - Brian Lee (D) Tampa Bay Lightning
- Radko Gudas near 100 percent from MCL injury - Radko Gudas (D) Tampa Bay Lightning
- Sustr gets good reviews from AHL playoffs - Andrej Sustr (D) Tampa Bay Lightning
- Letang's agent, Pens to have 'further talks' - Kris Letang (D) Pittsburgh Penguins
- 267,306 hits