I’ve been saying this now for a while that the Islanders and Rangers games at Nassau need to have away sections that will separate Rangers fans from Isles fans, exactly like they do at European soccer games. Every game between these two clubs at Nassau, their is always fights in the stands, and their is always only two or maybe three security guards in the area who are unable to control the situation. Just watch the video above from last night to see exactly what I mean.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Kings recall Jonny Brodzinski on Thursday - Jonny Brodzinski (C) Los Angeles Kings
- Columbus activates Ryan Murray from I/R - Ryan Murray (D) Columbus Blue Jackets
- Roman Polak suspended two games for boarding - Roman Polak (D) Toronto Maple Leafs
- Nyquist will indeed play Friday vs Tampa Bay - Gustav Nyquist (W) Detroit Red Wings
- Goldobin to play with Sutter, Skille vs Blues - Nikolay Goldobin (W) Vancouver Canucks
- Ferland rejoins team after week of quarantine - Micheal Ferland (W) Calgary Flames
- Jake Guentzel not at practice on Thursday - Jake Guentzel (C) Pittsburgh Penguins
- Evgeni Malkin not at practice Thursday - Evgeni Malkin (C) Pittsburgh Penguins
- Josh Leivo will play Thursday vs Devils - Josh Leivo (W) Toronto Maple Leafs
- Mark Stone aiming for Saturday return vs MTL - Mark Stone (W) Ottawa Senators
- 271,224 hits